Monday 10 December 2012

The sausage trail rolls on

It's been over a month since I returned from the final stage of my sausagey sojourn and I have yet to finish the required three chapters before the end of December. Not to worry the material exists and I have more than enough additional stuff to amuse and astound.

Recently, over the past couple of weeks, the local newspapers have taken an interest, sufficient interest to warrant a double page spread in tomorrow's 'Portsmouth news'. That in itself would have fantastic promotion for the book, thanks to Ben for the opportunity, but tonight I received a call from a news agency. It appears that I may have a chance of making it into the national newspapers, would she even better for the book.

It's great that 'The sausage trail' is beginning to capture the imagination of the press, I can only hope that the readers can see the potential in an overweight, middle aged sausage fanatic wobbling around the world seeking the brightest and best bangers (more bang for your buck perhaps), publishers take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment