Monday 8 October 2012

Dodgy pubs and chilli

If Hannah reads this she will fully understand the title. I love the idea of pubs with ridiculous names, The Slug and Lettuce just doesn't go far enough, I like the idea of pubs with names such as:

The Queens Vulva
Arse about
The scrawny bint
Mister Hinckley's banana
The York and fuckwit

You get the idea.

It seems that after recent correspondence from the organisers of The World Food Championships, that I will be, at least for one day, judging the chilli (chili in U.S.) competition. I have submitted a previous post regarding my thoughts on chills, mainly the peppers but the associated dish in general still applies. I love the idea, concept and indeed the taste of chilli, but, massive but, chillis do not like me. Emma is incredulous on the fact I volunteered for every category and as such reap what I sow, however I do like the subject and my history of chillis will make a great chapter.

My Judge Dredd post and associated popularity is fading quickly so I will have to come up with another popular post, in the mean time I hope that this will suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment