Monday 12 August 2013

The bank is onside...unfortunately I'm not!

Boring stuff first. After weeks of avoiding the bank and their letters, demands and threats, Emma and I finally sat in front of our customer adviser and spilled our guts. OK, there was no offer of financial assistance or actual funds, but the advice was sound and, if we can keep a small amount of income until such time as the contract money surfaces, we will win. Fingers crossed etc.

On a separate note another transient phase of my life is about to commence. Don't get me wrong, I love, travel, uncertainty and chaos but it would be nice to do so in an exotic country riding a camel or driving a massive 4 x 4. I'm nearly there though, High Wycombe in a Nissan Micra, sweet. Only joking, needs must, and they do right now. I have been so lucky over the past six or seven years, every night at home or somewhere of my choice, I have been lucky. Consider the years in the Navy, on night shifts and working abroad, a few years at home, sleeping in my own bed with my family close at hand couldn't have been more welcome.

IBC looms closer and will be a massive launch-pad for Cerberus. Plans are contingent and the route forward critical but nothing good comes from an easy path.

Today, a picture of Willy Wonka:




No comments:

Post a Comment