Tuesday 10 May 2011

Arse Biscuits

I really had my hopes up about winning the C90 on ebay tonight but that was not to be. As usual, there is always someone, not raising money for charity, who automatically bids more. Initially very cross, well spitting blood and FFFFFFs anyway. Gone now....pooof!!

Have made a proper offer on another Cub in London somewhere, I hope this one is accepted.

Timbuktu was the first real focus on a particular charity as my mother had just passed away from a brain tumour. Tony, my brother and I gave up so much to reach the ancient city, so much time and pain. For this new expedition we, my sons and I, are selling everything we hold dear. The kayaks have gone, old mobile phones and gadgetry are going, in fact we are sacrificing everything we can to ensure that we can get the mopeds and equipment.

The slight set-back tonight of not winning an auction really incensed me and subsequently made me realise that I do not have a right to decide which machine is mine, although I think it bloody should be.

Support us important. Negativity is not!

If the person who originated a negative sentiment heard earlier in the day manages to read this then please consider two things, or rather two questions:

1. What have you done to enrich the life of others?
2. What have you learned?

Thanks to JW for waking me up to this but for all others, please take onboard and digest!!

Do as much as you can for as many!!

Rambling but never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment