Sunday 22 May 2011

Twitter and stuff

I have been a bit of a slow learner with regard to Twitter I must admit, but, is it true that those most magnificent of celebrities who are able to retain the services of the highly excellent members of the legal profession can prevent the world from speaking their mind? I would say not. Super injunctions, MY 'KIN ARSE!! If you have done something wrong then bloody deal with it. If I pissed myself in the Navy after spending the night with a whore of the worst order (did't happen, well not all at once anyway) I would expect to suffer the consequences of my actions. The heightened status of pathetic football losers, or similar, should in no way preclude them from having to accept responsibility for their erroneous acts. Ian Hislop is a hero, I will also risk whatever, in saying that Ryan Giggs shagged that woman. He's a prick for expecting special treatment.

Suppression of the free press and, even worse, suppression of general freedom to express information is SO WRONG!!!

Hey ho, rant over.

New cub is buggered, well the carb is not good so we have ordered a new one. Time will tell.

Stuff Giggsy and more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment