Tuesday 26 June 2012

Forging ahead

OK, I am no longer feeling sorry for myself, although I may be. Without the negativity from me, or indeed from anyone else, my approach has been so much more positive today. Work is an arse, as usual, but the hope and promise that I can make a difference is still there.

I realise that this ridiculous statement sounds like a cliched teenage hopeful stab at life, but, to be honest,  that's where it originates. Plans have been made and I honestly think that this is for the best. Will and I are more than likely heading North to the Shetlands for a few days, we will have a go at snorkelling and similar. In August, the main body of the family, perhaps short of a Beth or two, will travel back to France and see to the family homestead.

Once again, I would wish to say more but cannot.

Hehehe.

More later. And more about,: swimming, driving and horse riding.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to have a plan - I like cottageing, can we go?

    ReplyDelete