Thursday 2 June 2011

A change of direction

Well in a way. The Pirate Badgers website is currently undergoing an extreme makeover to reflect the inclusion of the new 'Sausage Trail' mission. It seems I have so much to write before the journey even begins.

The East Midlands food and drink festival is happening on the 1st and 2nd of October, great. That's the day after we arrive back from Greece so I may have to re-plan or think of a different approach to visiting the East Midlands, probably not though.

A new map is also forthcoming and some photos of the machines we are taking. It's all very difficult as there are many promises and ideas but very little happening with regard to the trail. Driving back, with my newly plugged tyre, this afternoon, I contemplated the question of when is the correct time to begin recording events for the trail? I am in fact beginning the preparation and planning now and as such I guess should be documenting these facts.

Off to France tomorrow to pick up dad and drive back in the Micra. The odd thing , well only odd considering recent events and plans, is that the only really British pork curing for bacon and sausages in France is on the route between Limoges airport and my parent's place. It's shut tomorrow though.

Before I forget, I've also given the blog a new address so be vigilant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment