Monday 13 June 2011

Is it too much? Or not?

So much to think about at the moment, just wondering if I have done the same old cyclical 'uck up and taken on too much yet again. I have the right approach with regard to my family for once, in that I am putting them first with everything I do but it's the work thing that gets to me, I am so bored!!!

OK, at the moment, I am ploughing on with my novel as well as starting the travel book following the sausage trail. The Blackhound publishing project is once again on track and the planning for the rally to Greece, this year, and Mongolia, next year is firmly underway. All of these activities involve my family and some are instigated by them so I don't feel too selfish with the busy itinerary. It's just that work is getting in the way, big time. I do realise that it pays the bills and keeps our head above water, but it's been four years and I am so bored.
The weekend was so good, meeting family and old friends that I haven't seen for so long made me realise that we, as a family need to do this more often. Everyone was fantastic and on form.



When I got home, Stephen, The Sausage King, had emailed me. I was excited. The sausage trail is about to begin. Setting out rules, I have decided that the main trail, all the way to Mongolia, will be on the C90s, as will some of the UK. I will however creep around in my car a bit just to get the feel for the sausage element of the trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment