Thursday 23 June 2011

Jolly boating weather, NOT!

There are areas in the Atacama desert where it has not rained for hundreds of years. I could do my bit for the bleached and desiccated mummified inhabitants of this region by declaring my intent to hold a barbecue. It would piss down straight away, guaranteed. I was sitting here, at work, looking out of my window marvelling at the blue skies and planning what sausages to buy when a great big, black cloud hoved into view and began to rain on me. Best it has cleared off before tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks to my dad for persevering with both cubs and hammering them both into a roadworthy state. The blue cub should be back on the road tomorrow, I may shuffle off to Phil's on it to get the sausages for the barbi, if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment