Saturday 4 June 2011

French sauages

Finally figured out what was wrong with my dad's internet account and have the opportunity to post a quick blog.

I realised that I had no idea what the French had to offer on the sausage front and as such visited the nearest Intermarche supermarket to see what generic sausages they had to offer. I was pleasantly surprised and will be posting the results when I get home.

On a completely different note dad and I visited the new family addition to our already complicated family tree. Despite a bad press from their daughter, they were an absolute joy and I honestly hope that we have more contact and communication with them. If you are reading, thank you both for your hospitality.

Need to write more when I have time, and with many photos.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment