Wednesday 8 June 2011

The little things make all the difference

I managed to get a little bit of work done on the red cub today. The lumpy running was solved with a jubilee clip worth nearly a pound. This combined with the new exhaust, thirty quid, and the real problem, a gasket worth just over a pound means that I have proved that I know absolutely nothing about mechanics.

Where does that leave us? I am about to write a book about eating sausages whilst riding a small motorcycle and know nothing about sausages and even less about motorbikes, what can possibly go wrong?

I really hope that Stephen, The sausage king, will be able to meet up prior to the main start of the sausage trail. Back to the not knowing of anything about y subject, hoping that Stephen will be able to provide some advice on what to look for and judge as far as sausages go.

I also managed to nearly finish the foreword on my book, not really the meat of the sausage but certainly a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment