Wednesday 24 July 2013

Outrage as Blogger reveals Royal baby's name!

Told you. Common sense and a little idea of the basic bloody mindedness of advisors helped, the poor aristos had no real choice on the kid's name. Second name from Kate and third from Bill, the first was set in stone for decades.

Moving on. A very successful day. Will, my son, not the prince, had a very positive interview, Emma has books lining up for her editing skills and I have a job interview on Friday. Coupled with this Cerberus has exponentially attracted interest thanks to Chris and Pete, cheers guys, the company will succeed, trust me. Still loads of bills to pay, but I now have immediate hope and potential means to do so.

Just a quick word on Shazam today. I have no idea on how accurate or sensitive the application may be, but, if it can't identify bird-song then I will be desperately disappointed. If anyone can try this I would be extremely grateful.

Secondly, the river Alver. It's the naming reason for Alverstoke and floods the salt flats that lie between Rowner and Browndown. Where does it come from, source to destination, has this river been largely ignored? That's my next mission.

The picture today...a flat hedgehog. I honestly believed this was the natural state of the animal until I was ten.


No comments:

Post a Comment