Tuesday 23 July 2013

The name of the Royal baby revealed...

George. There you go now stop thinking about it. How do I know? I don't, it doesn't matter. It could be Ziggy or Keith, or Richard or Robert but you know it won't be Jason.

Right, now we've sorted that out, on to other things. Cerberus has secured a high level demo to the Northern Ireland Football Association at the end of August. The customer holds the rights for the  football which ensures that we have only to supply the connectivity, sweet.

My main problem is that we need these contacts, prospects and leads to yield closed sales, which they are starting to do. It's picking up, quickly, so watch this space.

The franchise offering has taken a change, Sam isn't in any more. The company we will form to start the process consists of Bill alone. With my financial issues on Cerberus Technical I can't afford to muddy the waters with Bill, he deserves a real run at this. It will be his company with my, dubious, advice.

Loads of thoughts, but they can wait until tomorrow.

Today's photo, a celebrity clown...answers to me please ;-) WHO IS IT?


1 comment:

  1. You guessed right - George IS the official name announced today, 24th July 2013

    ReplyDelete