Tuesday 30 July 2013

From despair to hope in ten minutes

I won't lie, my last real hope has gone, well, as far as the old Cerberus company is concerned anyway. It is so apparent that the only time that an overdraft or bank loan is offered is when it is not needed. Thanks for the help Natwest, you cunch of bunts.

Saying that, I still maintain perspective and context.

The following may upset some readers...

When Danny died, we heard his heart stop during a routine pregnancy check-up with our GP, Emma and I realised with the worst dread and terror that the delivery of a dead child was inevitable. As I held my wife's hand in that soulless ante-room I honestly felt that my world had dissolved beneath my feet. We had each other then and we do so now. In comparison, money problems mean fuck all to me.

Anyway, back to the title issue. After the ridiculous feedback from a nothing institution I drove home in a dubious state of mind, wracking my brain for a way forward. After speaking to a few friends a fantastic opportunity, miraculously appeared. We have a shot at pitching our solution to a major player in the news gathering market. Cheers Rich for believing.

That drive, along a road I know well, I shall not forget, especially as I have to bite the bullet and let my truck go. If anyone has a car I can have I will be eternally grateful and a major mention in my upcoming book 'The Sausage Trail' will be utmost in my mind (worth a shot).

No dodgy picture today rather a poignant video/song:




No comments:

Post a Comment