Sunday 28 July 2013

Wit's End

That's what I will call my retirement cottage, in fact I may name my current residence that right now. After two months now with no income it's about the end of it. Six weeks ago my bank, that's NatWest to any interested parties, confidently assured me that they could help out the situation by extending my overdraft. They told me not to worry it would take a mere forty-eight hours, here we are six weeks later and still nothing. So much for the assistance available from the banks for small businesses.

I'll hear one way or the other about the job interview on Friday. Strangely I have no feeling one way or the other, I normally have some clue if I should expect the job or not but this time the interview was so generic it's impossible to ascertain the outcome. I hope I do get it, it looks interesting and I could do with getting my hand back in on full time project management.

Friday was a rather goos day for us all in the Gledson household. Emma keeps getting editing jobs coming in and her charge rate is increasing, I am so proud of her diligence and drive, just hope this rubs off on me. Sam found out that he has an interview on Wednesday for the jewellers F.Hinds in Gosport and Will was offered an apprenticeship at Premier Inn. Loads of potential, fingers crossed that it all comes off.

We have so many plates spinning at the moment it's becoming difficult to keep track. Another week and, more importantly, the end of another month. If Natwest fail me and I don't get the job then it's back to the drawing board.

Today a picture of a fish tank toilet:


No comments:

Post a Comment