Sunday 9 June 2013

Fear and Being Human being shit!!

Last night I awoke, well it was early this morning, at between three and four and experienced a feeling that I would prefer to forget. I worried. I awoke and spent over and hour worrying about the financial implications of my current situation. This is something I have done before and now understand the futility of the emotional stress and strain of doing so. Yet, I did this. I know that I am in a rather peculiarly difficult situation, but, by the same token, I am also in a rather peculiarly positive position also. Anyway, I lay awake for over an over worrying and stressing before I remembered that this approach is so counter productive as to be the worst approach to adopt. So I sighed and returned to sleep.

Now, hours later I see the sense, I see the way forward. This has been tempered with a positive call from Marko informing me that there is an immediate opportunity with our Angolan prospect. Time is a bitch...

I am currently selling personal assets in order to remain afloat, yet, such lucrative business opportunities present themselves.

On a completely different note, I was so disappointed at the conclusion of the BBC series 'Being Human' which I finally managed to get round to seeing last night.

What a continuity 'k up. The whole series was based on the fact that the devil was trapped in a manky old body for 100 years. Yet when the shit hit the fan, a sniper's laser assist appeared, the devil managed to leave his prison immediately. He then inhabited the murderer and left when the ritual was performed, only to re-inhabit the same body.

What a load of shit. Get a real writer, and a real editor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment