Wednesday 19 June 2013

Hump day on week three of not having an income...

The snob in me feels that I have to mention that in the few years I have been blogging, this is the first time since my Timbuktu road trip in 2012, that I have had the misfortune, nay, displeasure, to use a PC and associated shit bits and bobs.

A pretty good day toady, meetings with old friends and the reiteration that the management at Skynet 5 are still a bunch of no nothing bell-ends, but we all knew that. A good demo which will lead to better things and, as they say in Monolpoly; 'An administrative error is in your favour...' collect enough money to pay for some of the direct debits.

It seems that, although there are a great deal of requests and interest coming in, our primary suppliers are going to be the problem. We have a meeting, Monday, I hope we can resolve.

As mentioned above, it's my first day for a while without a Mac and I find myself getting particularly angry at this poor PC, so I'll leave now.

I did have some really funny lines to post but can't be arsed to fight this keyboard so please laugh anyway.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't knock my PC it has held me in good stead - so far!

    ReplyDelete