Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wednesday and unsure

First of all I would like apologise for the pompous and negative tone of yesterdays post. In particular the bit where I state that I despise those who have not counted coppers to feed their family. That was badly versed; what I meant to portray was that I have a real problem with those who have not lived at the edge of financial ruin.

For today, I would like to thank Pete and Chris, we are not only getting somewhere but, also, our credibility is increasing with every meeting.

I can't say too much about the events today, but, I can say that we have decided to bite the bullet. There is no prize for second place, we need to go ahead and retain our resources in order to sell and be successful without a negative and greedy approach to the market. This we can do and we will, tomorrow.

I am still in the shit with the tax man, but, as I have now decided to wind up my consultancy company and focus on the services company, the way forward seems clearer.

South Africa remains on the radar, get well Mister M.

No comments:

Post a Comment