Friday 14 June 2013

Missed Thursday, but here is the Friday and end of week update

A busy week. Two trips to Shepperton studios, Pinewood, to the uninitiated, have pushed Cerberus into the forefront of certain areas of communications support a lot quicker than I anticipated. Also there are a number of interesting partnerships in the pipeline that will, hopefully, give us a chance to move in areas that we didn't expect.

That's the work shit out of the way, dull yet important. My life and approach to life has changed drastically over the past couple of weeks. OK, I have little or no income, but I am a damn sight happier now than I ever was when I was contracting for the idiots at Astrium. I am waking up and feeling so motivated and excited about working in the office with my wife that it's a bit scary. I'm sure that if this continues, and if everything I've seen from the adult film industry is to be believed, then my MILF secretary will keep me busy in ways I cannot imagine.

Contacts and ideas are rocking in at an amazing rate and I have the great opportunity to utilise the expertise of an old mate of mine, if this works we will be moving along a lot quicker next week than this.

Sam is away at the Download festival and even though he is approaching his quarter century (he's not, but it sounds good) I still worry. Be safe buddy!!

We may have to sell all assets, caravan, car, kidneys, but tonight we are here at Solent Breezes calm and in bed, sleeping. Hope for next week is paramount in my heart and I thank all of you who read and care about our situation, you know you are (V and M ;-) and my wife who I could not do without, IS NEIL BENNET STILL DEAD?

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment